Image Map

Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Inspiration Board

I got the idea off one of my favorite blogs. Since I didn't have any magazine that were inspiration worthy, I called my older sister who had a stack of Instyle magazines. Thanks a million Ashley!
I then went through the magazines cutting out words that I liked and or liked the photos around the words or just even random words with cool typography. I plan on making more soon. But my inspiration board (I think) really shows who I am, and who I want to be.
Even though I did not find the word in any of those magazines, my word for this year is DEFINITELY
Deeper.
It has been a very changing year for all of us, but Deeper is exactly where I am right now. God has (and IS doing) a much more deeper work in me then I thought possible. I am being stretched deeper everyday. And I am learning to love deeper everyday.
What is YOUR word this year?
You will need-
Modge Podge
A canvas or plastic foam board.
Pain brushes
lots of magazines.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment